The same way you do at forms: place AccessImagine object and bind it to picture field.
- How to display external images with regular image control?
- What does developer license mean?
- Microsoft Access continuous forms FAQ
- Microsoft Access sample database
- How to show pictures in Access continuous forms
- Managing pics in .NET – VB, C#, C++
- Action video
- Getting started (video)
- How to make thumbs?
- How to keep pics somewhere else?
- What to do with big images?
- Getting started with AccessImagine
Love the control, by the way. Greatest find yet for my model train inventory database. Stores all pics externally and saves them as JPG (unlike my current program, which SAYS jpg but they are actually BMPs)
AccessImagine is one of the most productive tools I’ve found in a long time. It saved hours of work and is so simple to use that it makes the average Access user a power user instantly when the goal is to insert images.
That was f**** awsome! I loved the way you have solved it with the sliding button's and the easy drag-and-drop. This is good programming :)