- How to display external images with regular image control?
- What does developer license mean?
- Microsoft Access continuous forms FAQ
- Microsoft Access sample database
- How to show pictures in Access continuous forms
- Managing pics in .NET – VB, C#, C++
- Action video
- Getting started (video)
- How to make thumbs?
- How to keep pics somewhere else?
- What to do with big images?
- Getting started with AccessImagine
Love the control, by the way. Greatest find yet for my model train inventory database. Stores all pics externally and saves them as JPG (unlike my current program, which SAYS jpg but they are actually BMPs)
AccessImagine is one of the most productive tools I’ve found in a long time. It saved hours of work and is so simple to use that it makes the average Access user a power user instantly when the goal is to insert images.
That was f**** awsome! I loved the way you have solved it with the sliding button's and the easy drag-and-drop. This is good programming :)
Nice Application.Easy to use.Anyway Thanks for your video.
it does a good work while i am in work in my office to keep up with the identification card usage…thank you…your site is like boon to me…my office site..http://www.bidgoldrings.com/
How to change the control picture on access report to a specific image saved on table “Pics” (i.e. where Pics.ID = 3) using VBA access on Print Event?
You can compose such a report query, that it will contain the picture value from your linked table.